Samsung Smart Switch Mobile Review
One of the reasons why people often feel reluctant to change their old smartphone for a new one is because they fear that the transfer of programs, contacts, messages, and media will take forever, and they will end up losing something important. To make the process less stressful, download Samsung Smart Switch Mobile, which is an extremely handy and reliable tool for anyone who wants to transfer their data from an old gadget to a brand new Galaxy device.
The app was created to make the transfer of data between the two smart devices effortless and quick, so you can expect its interface to be as clear and uncluttered as possible. The light colors and the minimalist design look elegant and are easy on the eye. The transfer panel icons are more colorful, so they stand out nicely, facilitating the app navigation.
Key Features 9/10
With a few quick taps on the smartphone screen, the app allows you to safely transfer all the essential data, including messages, contacts, planners, wallpapers, call logs, docs, multimedia files and more to your new Samsung Galaxy device.
Android 4.0+ users can have their smartphone contents moved wirelessly, while iOS 5+ owners will have to use a USB cable, import data from the cloud, or take a little detour and make the switch via a PC.
Moreover, the app’s selection feature makes it possible to choose between sending all the data in one go and handpicking the files you want to send. Before the transfer begins, the app will show you the estimated time it will take, which is highly convenient.
Samsung Smart Switch Mobile is a very manageable and friendly application, meaning it will not take you much time to figure out how to work with it. For those less tech-savvy, there is a step-by-step tutorial in the settings section that can guide you through the app’s main functionality.
- It is a free of cost, feature-packed data transfer solution
- Compatible with a wide range of devices running on the Android, iOS, Blackberry, and Windows platforms
- The app keeps track of your favorite apps and suggests installing similar programs onto a new device
- There are three different data migration options to choose from – wireless, wired, and cloud
- If the device does not support the app, using Kies to connect it to a PC first is necessary
- A few crucial features are buried deep in the menu and may take some time to find
- Some users have reported data loss during a transfer with the Smart Switch Mobile app
Number of voters
To download the app, you will get links to the Official Website and/or official digital markets.
Leave a comment
Your comment is awaiting moderation. We save your draft here